Moms in Prayer
Berean moms believe prayer makes a difference!
- What: Moms meeting every week to seek the Lord together and corporately request that God release His power on their children and the school through prayer.
- When: Every Friday, 8:30-10:00am
- Where: The Student Center on campus
- Who: Any mom, grandma, aunt or friend who has a heart for Berean and its students. Bring your Bible, a pencil and a willing heart.
- To stand in the gap for our children through prayer.
- To pray that every student will rededicate or affirm Jesus as Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith.
- To pray for our teachers and staff.
- To provide support and encouragement to moms who carry heavy burdens for their students.
- To pray that our school will be directed by Biblical values and high moral standards.
- To be an encouragement and a positive support to our schools and the staff.
Join us for prayer on Friday mornings!